Holiday season is a reason for creativity. You get to bake, decorate, and make a fun holiday drink. My mother-in-law has the most delicious recipe that I look forward to making every year, and today, I'm going to share with you!
Things you'll need:
1 - 6oz cherry jello gelatin (We use red for Christmas. This jellos interchangeable! Any holiday switch out the colors!)
2 - 12oz frozen orange juice
2 - 12oz frozen lemonade
4 cups of cranberry juice
4 cups of vodka
7up or Sprite
A GIANT BOWL (that's able to fit in your freezer)
1. Grab your giant bowl and pour 1 - 6oz cherry jello gelatin.
2. Dissolve in 2 cups of hot water.
3. Add 6 cups of cold water.
4. Throw 2 - 12 oz frozen orange juice AND 2 - 12 oz frozen lemonade.
5. Followed by 4 cups of cranberry juice AND 4 cups of vodka.
6. Freeze for 48 hours before serving, pulling out of freezer every couple of hours to stir. It will gradually turn to slush.
7. Serve with 7-up or Sprite.
It's delicious and everyone will remember your parties based on this delicious treat! Add some spritz and sugar cookies and you'll be the newest Christmas hot spot!