My husband and I love simple! The easier and faster the recipe the more successful it'll be in our house.
I present to you, Mini Taco Pizzas!!!
This is such a great recipe for easy nights in and the kids can join in for the fun as well!
Things you'll need:
Some style of breading (we use anywhere from bagels, flatbreads, to sandwich rounds).
A cookie sheet
1. Brown the ground beef. Add the taco seasoning as instructed.
2. Heat up the refried beans.
3. Use the beans as the sauce, placing it over the breading of choice (if you can use a toaster to toughen up the bread, do, but it's not necessary).
4. Add hamburger to the pizza, followed by the shredded cheese of your choice.
5. Turn oven on to broil.
6. WATCH your pizza, you're just looking for the cheese to melt. Normally takes about 2 minutes.
7. Pull out of oven and added the fixings (lettuce, sauces, chips)!
Such an easy and delicious recipe that I've yet to screw up... unless you count burning the chips while having the oven on broil... I didn't watch carefully enough!