Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love of Books: Cover Art

For those of you who don't know I am the founder of #chicklitchat on Twitter. We meet every Thursday and discuss a new topic for women. It's normally pertaining to what we love to write, read and how we come about everything. This week is dabbling in the world of publishing. What route was chosen and why. What you enjoy more ebooks or paperbacks? Stop in! (7pm central).

I adore good cover art and lately the ebooks have stepped up their game with some amazing new books that have covers I'd devour!!! I wanted to share some of my favorites today! These are coming from some of my favorite girls over at #chicklitchat

Love and Lattes by Heather Thurmeier - Ebook Price $4.99 - Buy (Twitter handle: hthurmeier)


Destined to Fail by Samantha March - Ebook Price $4.99 - Buy (Twitter handle: SamanthaMarch23


The Last Page by Lacy Camey - Ebook Price $0.99 - Buy (Twitter Handle: LacyCamey)


Sleeping With Paris - Ebook Price $2.99 - Buy (Twitter handle: JulietteSobanet)


That's what I'm going to leave you with today. There were so many I just don't have enough time to showcase them all!!! Did any catch your eye? Any you're looking to add to your e-reader this very moment?!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, those covers are so pretty! I love the double heart in the latte (well, anything coffee I'm going to love!). Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! I just got a kindle so I've been on the lookout for great new books!

    ReplyDelete