As you know, being a Beginner Housewife the key is simplicity. If you get to darn creative you lose focus and you lose the fun (at least for me). So last week when I was pinning over on Pinterest (SERIOUSLY follow me... it's fun!) I fell across buffalo chicken bites. They weren't exactly what I wanted but the idea triggered a simple approach and I took it.
I present to you, my delicious (but not attractive) chicken bites.
Things you'll need:
Spices (I use red pepper and various others. This is the part where your creative soul takes over)!
Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet (this makes it so easy)!
A cookie sheet
A cutting board
Homemade potato chips
1. Spice up your chicken. Normally while cooking (in a pan) over a stove I add them. I love to be creative and try some new combinations, but the choice is yours on how spicy or sweet you want your chicken!
2. Heat up the oven to the directions of the pillsbury dough.
3. While cooking the chicken you can also chop up your potato and throw them into the frying pan OR stove to bake so you have the salty side item.
4. When the chicken is complete you'll want to lay out the pillsbury dough and cut it into triangles.
5. Add in the middle of the dough the chicken and cheese, cover the combination tightly and place on the cookie sheet. Repeat until complete.
6. Cook for the alloted time (as listed on the pillsbury package), and voila, dinner is served!
It's up to you on if you'd like to add the potato chips or veggies. The hubster and I love to mix it up. But for now, they're you are! Enjoy!