Friday, November 11, 2011

Realtionships - Getting Married

Today is a very special occasion. My dad is getting re-married.



Love is a funny thing. It comes and go if you don't keep it fresh. If you don't have those dates every once in a while the fire burns out and you're left with nothing but a roommate. Though my mom and dad didn't work out I want nothing but happiness for both of them.

His now-wife decided that 11/11/11 was the perfect day to get wed. We'll be enjoying a quiet ceremony followed by a nice dinner just us family.

It's a great time for you to surround yourself with those you love. My husband and I had the best wedding because everyone near and dear to us showed up and celebrated with us. The happiest moments are when you're with loved ones.

So enjoy your day and love one another. I'll see you next week for Monday's recipe!

2 comments:

  1. awww...that's so sweet...congrats to your dad and his new wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you dad! that sounds wonderful!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete