Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love of Books: Cover Art 3

Happy Wednesday! Another rendition of my favorite posts of the week! Some really great cover art to be shared here today by some uber fabulous authors!!! I believe I'll have you RUNNING to amazon.com to place your orders! So let's get started!

Here, Home, Hope by Karia Rouda - Price $11.25 (ebook is also available) - Buy


Stay by Allie Larkin - Price $10.38 (ebook is also available) - Buy



Best Kept Secret by Amy Hatvany - Price $10.20 (ebook is also available) - Buy



My Life in Loubies by Erica Negi - Price $11.07 (ebook is also available) - Buy



I ADORE THESE COVERS!!! They are breathtaking, amazing, and must buys just based on the covers alone. What one's caught your eyes?

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of My Life in Loubies - that one sounds like it may be an interesting read too!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I'm thrilled that STAY is in such great company! (Isn't Amy's book AMAZING?)

    ReplyDelete